Every girl wants to be the perfect girlfriend for her boyfriend. Once you have come into a relationship with a guy, the next job is keeping him happy or holding onto him. A happy relationship is such a great thing to share. You can share the perfect romance with your guy. But sometimes it will take more than romantic gestures to keep your man happy and interested. Love is an experience which is shared between two lovers. Your behavior around him can impact his state of mind and the happiness of your relationship. You can be a great girlfriend. But you need to be a great partner to enjoy the pleasures of a happy romance. The most important aspects of a relationship are the ability for both lovers to look for new ways to keep each other happy every day. Read this article, you will get to know some tips to make your boyfriend feel happy.
Best Tips to Make Your Boyfriend Feel Happy:
1.) Compliment Your Boyfriend
Your boyfriend will appreciate if he hears nice things about himself. Don’t make it more complicated. If you like his smile, then tell him. If you like his hair style or you like the way he treats strangers politely then appreciate this thing. Compliment him on something you know he really cares about like his math grades or his basketball skills then tell him.
2.) Show Your Affections to Make Your Boyfriend Feel Happy
There are subtle ways to let you boyfriend know how you feel. Actions speak louder than words when it comes to showing love.
- Hold his hand and kiss him to show your love. If he is not the hand-holding guy type then brush your hand against his hand.
- Most guys like to feel protectors if you put your head on his shoulder or sit on his lap. This is a good way to create a sense of protection and affection.
3.) Give Him Attention to Keep Him Happy
Spending time together is great but make sure you focus on your boyfriend for at least some of that time. So, when you are with your boyfriend, put your phone down, look him in the eyes, listen to him carefully, talk to him or let him know that you are there.
- Make your quality time so special when you both are together and enjoy the each moment.
- Go on a day trip and enjoy the trip together.
4.) Be Honest with Your Man
No one is going to be truly happy in their relationship if there is no trust in the relationship. Being honest is the best way to show trust.
- Don’t be afraid to tell your guy the truth about something because you think he will break up with you. If you tell him the truth then he will appreciate you. Your relationship is built on trust and honesty. If you are honest with your boyfriend then he will be happy.
- Be cheerful and spontaneous around your boyfriend and it will make him happy. Have a cheerful approach towards life and look for ways to have a laugh.
5.) Give Him Some Space
Giving him his space is important to make your boyfriend feel happy. Of course, your boyfriend will want to spend a lot of time with you. He needs some time to himself or with his friends. Remember, every relationship requires some personal space. Let him do what he wants to do. Make your guy want to be with you.
6.) Don’t Try to Change Him
Not everyone is perfect and your boyfriend is not perfect, no matter how good he is. You think of the little things that you would like to change about him to make your guy better. If you can’t take your boyfriend as he is, then don’t take him.
- Maybe your boyfriend is too lazy or takes jokes a bit too far sometimes or he is always running late. Talk to your guy about your concerns and provide support if he wants to become more reliable, more sensitive or better organized. If you feel like you need to change your boyfriend, then you are not with the right guy.
7.) Keep Your Boyfriend Happy
Try to keep your man happy. Show that you know about his needs and wants. This is the good way to make your boyfriend feel happy. Try to find what he likes or dislikes. Let him know that you care about his likes and dislikes. By doing this, you can make a guy fall in love with you.
- Guys don’t like fights and arguments because fights can tire both of you and leave both of you feeling miserable and hurt.
- Guys don’t like being insecure. If you don’t make him feel insecure then he will love you more.
8.) Dress Well and Maintain Your Hygiene
Make the effort to look attractive for him. Maintain your hygiene that shows that you care about yourself and will make him happier. Dress well to look pretty and wear a good perfume. Guys like the girls who stay fit or look attractive when you are with him and you will make his day. Putting effort to look attractive can show that you care about yourself and him.
9.) Cook Him a Nice Meal
If your boyfriend likes football and food then indulge him at least sometimes. If your boyfriend likes football then he wants you to watch the game with him or with his friends. Find what he likes the most in food and then cook for him. He will appreciate if you cook his favorite meal.
10.) Satisfy His Desires
Many guys think about sex a lot and want it more. No matter how much you give, he will want more. Don’t feel obligated to do anything that you are not ready for; satisfy his wants at the level of intimacy. This will drive your boyfriend crazy and make your boyfriend feel happy. Many guys have the capacity to ignore stress, tiredness or other problems when there is an opportunity for some romantic action. Try to meet his needs.