After writing sweet things to say to a girl, funny things to say to a girl and how to get a shy girl to like you? we are now writing how to kiss a girl for the first time in your room? The loveliest thing that takes place between every couple is their ‘First Kiss’. Yes, you must have got collywobbles in your stomach just thinking about it. Kissing your loved one for the first time is an art. Well, even if you are not an artist you can nail it. Girls like kissing because it is an emotional and intimate act which would make her feel how much you love her. It’s almost impossible for every guy to resist the tempting and sweetest lips. Of course, you must be afraid to not make it go wrong. A little practice and preparation will make your first kiss perfect and impactful.
If you have never kissed your girl or any other girl before then it can be a bit scary. As you do not want to appear childish in front of your girl. A mistake that most of the newbies commit while kissing, is trying the “sloppy” kissing. Sloppy kisses are not very cool and it may get the girl to avoid you. So, if you are also a newbie to the art of kissing, then we are here to the rescue. In this article, we will help you with tactful ways to kiss a girl for the first time in your room.
Best Ways to Kiss a Girl for the First Time in Your Room
1.) Bring Her into the Room and Close the Door: to Kiss a Girl for the First Time
When you are going to kiss a girl for the first time in your room then make her comfortable before doing it. The best and effective way to bring her into the room is to ask her if she is comfortable with it or not. Do not mislead her or bring her to your room without her consent. If she does not seem interested, then don’t force her. Make her comfortable first to take a step forward. Even if you are going to kiss your girlfriend then keep in mind that most girls would mind coming to your room if she is not very comfortable with you.
Try to assure her that you are not going to do anything against her will. It is also not good if your parents or her parents come in while you both are kissing. So be careful and keep an eye on the door. If she feels uncomfortable or is not happy about it then drop the plan immediately. Your rush might ruin the relation so better give it time.
2.) Keep Standing: to Kiss a Girl for the First Time in Your Room
Keep standing until your girl sits on your bed when you want to make out with a girl. Well, this is your first time with her alone in your room so take it slow. Do not go sitting down and pulling her close to you it might feel threatened or she may think that things are moving too fast. Wait until she sits on the bed and gets comfortable with the environment. When she sits, sit close to her. Do it casually and let things go with the flow. If you have something interesting that will make her feel comfortable then please take the initiative and display your skills. Try making her laugh as laughing together would release off the pressure on her. If you also start talking about something while you sit down then you will make the atmosphere a bit less awkward.
3.) Have Good Breath: to Kiss a Girl for the First Time in Your Room
Having a fresh breath is very important to kiss a girl for the first time in your room. The girl doesn’t want to taste onion, garlic or other bad flavors after the kiss, as this can be a major turn off. Before the date or before meeting her, brush your teeth properly or you can even use a mouthwash. You should clean your tongue as well. A fresh breath can make her feel like kissing more.
If you are at a restaurant, carry your favorite breath freshener and use it after you are done eating. Avoid using it in front of her, this will make her feel that you are conscious about your bad breath. Also, avoid eating food with strong aroma once after you have washed your mouth properly. Maintaining a good oral hygiene is very important when you want to kiss a girl and make her fall for you, instead of scaring her away because of your bad breath.
4.) Make an Eye Contact with Her: to Kiss a Girl for the First Time in Your Room
As you know making eye contacts is a romantic thing to do. When you want to initiate the first kiss then you need to create a magical bond between you two. Making an eye contact is a good step to kiss a girl for the first time in your room. If you are getting positive signals from her, then move to the next step. An eye contact creates the bond and you both will feel the chemistry building up between you two. When you want to kiss a girl for the first time then do not forget to make eye contact, this will give her a hint about your thoughts and will also help you analyze her reactions. Look at her lovingly and let her look back at you hold the gaze and move closer.
Positive signals include:
- Smiling with her eyes and a smirk on her lips.
- Girls who smile a lot want to make a good impression on you.
- A girls’ smile is a signal to let you know that you are doing something right.
- Giggling or laughing at your jokes shows a positive signal.
- If you are saying something funny and she laughs that means she likes you.
- When she looks at your lips or bites her lips then it is a sign that your girlfriend is ready to kiss you.
- If the girl is playing with her hair or tucks her hair behind her ear then she is probably trying to seek for your attention.
- Read such subtle hints to get closer to the girl you want to kiss.
5.) Touch Her Arm and Move in to Kiss a Girl for the First Time in Your Room
If she stops you, then immediately stop. There can be many reasons or thoughts flooding in her mind which eventually forced her to stop you. Do not assume yourself that she is just being coy. It might make her feel that you are not the right person or just interested in physical intimacy. Take any disapproving signal given by her as a no. Do not try to force her. If she is being shy she will blush and make the move after a while.
- She is at a new or unfamiliar place and feels uncomfortable. It is all about surrounding not about you. Maybe she likes you.
- She has never kissed before and she is not ready. Some girls get nervous and maybe others want to save their first kiss for a special time or place. Don’t take it personally and try to kiss some other time.
- Maybe she doesn’t like you. This one is really hard to accept. You don’t need to guess because she will tell you that she doesn’t like you.
- Sometimes girls simply seek for a time in order to make their move or take a step towards you. She might want to kiss you later on.
- It would be better to move for a kiss only after getting a strong sign of interest or approval.
6.) Choose the Right Time: to Kiss a Girl for the First Time in Your Room
You have in the movies how perfect timing and beautiful place add up in the first kiss. Every girl wants her first kiss to be special. Getting right timing will make your approach easier and you can easily kiss a girl for the first time in your room. A perfect time for a kiss is at the end of a date when you are saying goodbye when you go for a walk, or after you have finished watching a movie. It could even by any moment when you get the urge and feel that she wants it too. Her eyes will say all. Look for the signs in her behavior and you will get to know if it is the time or not? Having the first kiss is pretty private and intimate thing, therefore, it should just be the two of you. Thus it is important to choose a private place and look for a perfect time for the first kiss.
7.) Ask Her for a Kiss: to Kiss a Girl for the First Time in Your Room
The most important thing in a relationship after love is trust and respect. When you can make your girl trust you and respect you, you will have her for ever. Asking your girl for her permission if you can kiss her, is the best way to show her that you care about her feelings and you respect her. This would definitely make her fall for you more. If you ask her, she will appreciate it. It seems to be little awkward at this stage because you see the super charming people in movies kissing without asking. But it is better to ask than to be in doubt and miserably get rejected.
- You can ask something like, “I want to kiss you now, is that okay?” or “Do you allow me to kiss you now?”
- Or when you get close to her in the eye and ask for permission.
8.) Lean Forward Slowly and Kiss Her
Be gentle and move really, close your eyes as you take a step forward and kiss your girl.
Here are some tips:
- Don’t use your tongue or try French Kiss when you kiss a girl for the first time in your room.
- Close your eyes before you start the kiss.
- Move your head at a slight angle and gently kiss her.
- When you kiss her, keep it for ten seconds.
- If you both like the kissing then you can always continue kissing for longer.
- In case you feel that this is a perfect time, you can move to a french kiss.
- Do it only if the girl is ready and allows you to do so.
- If you do French kiss then open your mouth to kiss her, move your tongue into her mouth and play with her tongue.
- Don’t forget to breathe while kissing.
- Breathe through your nose slowly.
- It will be cute if you kiss her on cheeks or hug her to end the kiss sweetly.
- If she doesn’t want to end the kiss gently then place your both hands on her waist or you can put your hand on one side of her face.
- Do it only when she responds well.