Kissing is an important and highly intimate interaction. A Couple’s kiss build the strong relationship compatibility between themselves. Whether it is a full on make put session or it is a friendly kiss on the cheek, kissing is the greatest natural pleasures. Kissing someone passionately and romantically can be exciting but also terrifying if you are not prepared. Everyone follows a different style of kissing. A bad kiss can be a deal breaker in romance while a good kiss can increase the chances of intimacy. But don’t panic, you can master the art of kissing by practicing. Some people kiss slowly while others like to kiss stronger and more intensely. Find out the way which way works best for you to kiss someone. There are many ways to practice kissing like you can use your hand or a non-living object. By practicing kissing you will be a good kisser. So keep reading this article, you will get many ways to practice kissing.
Best Ways to Practice Kissing:
1. Hand Technique to Practice Kissing
- Make the letter “O” by curling your left hand loosely. Put your thumb on top of your fingernails.
- Put your right thumb into the opening of your left hand. Each thumb should be bent at the second joint so that rest will parallel to each other and mimic a pair of lips.
- Now, place your lips gently on your thumbs. Practice gently kissing the shape of your “thumb lips.”
- You can use your tongue and run it over your thumbs and around the inside edges. Gently push your tongue between the thumbs.
- Practice kissing both gently, passionately and more forcefully.
2. Practice Kissing With Fruit
- Get a ripe piece of soft fruit, such as an apricot, mango or plum. Such types of fruits are soft and also tastes good.
- Take a small bite and mouth-sized hole in the fruit.
- Use this fruit as the mouth so that you can practice kissing with.
- Start kissing the fruit mouth gently. Establish a rhythm while kissing. Kiss the upper part of the “mouth,” and then the lower part of the “mouth. Don’t eat your kissing partner.
- Use your tongue and gently push it into the flesh of the fruit. Don’t need to overdo it with the tongue.
3. Practice Kissing With Another Person to Make it Perfect
1. Find someone for Kissing Practice
If you want your first kiss to be special and exciting, then try to pick the person you think would make kiss the most special. If you are worried that your kissing technique is not all that great yet, then choose someone you will feel less embarrassed with. There is nothing like kissing a human being. Your partner will not respond to your lips like a fruit. Humans kiss and also naturally respond to your passionate actions. By practicing the art of kissing with the help of another person, you will surely become a good kisser. It is probably one of the best ways to learn and also practice the art of kissing. Find someone who will make you less uncomfortable to kiss and with whom, you can easily open up. If you feel hesitant, then you will not be able to cherish the intensity of a perfect kissing experience with your partner.
2. Ask Someone Casually for a Kiss
Being an extrovert and bold female, it is easy for you to approach a guy and ask him for a kiss. Now, you just don’t directly go and start kissing as this will not at all appear pleasing for both of you. Take the first step towards your goal and try to develop a friendly relationship with the guy. Being a guy yourself, your job is going to be a little tough. As you need to find a perfect opportunity to kiss someone:
- Kiss a girl or guy you think is attracted to you.
- If someone doesn’t like you or is not interested in you then it is very hard to approach and expect a kiss.
- Flirting is the initial step when you actually want to kiss someone.
- Touch your partner’s shoulder gently when you are talking to them.
- Compliment your partner according to their appearance and always try to look into their eyes.
- Try and comfort your partner while developing physical intimacy.
- This is more important for you being a guy as in case you make your partner feel any discomfort with your actions, she may eventually lose interest and walk away.
- When you are moving in for a kiss while being distant with your partner, it will be an awkward situation.
- If your partner seems interested in you then put your arm around their waist.
- You can even try other ways to bring them closer to you and get more access.
3. Make Sure Your Lips are Soft
Soft lips always attract your partner and make them want to kiss you. This makes it important for you to keep your lips smooth, soft and supple before you kiss your partner. Try to keep your lips moist and plump and always apply balm on your lips before you kiss so that they are smooth and soft. Flaky or cracked lips can distract you from the moment. Also, you partner may not like if your lips are always dry as it appears unattractive. It can even make them avoid kissing you. Try using a good lip moisturizer no matter if you are a guy or girl.
- Don’t apply lip-gloss before you kiss because they can be glittery, sweet and sticky.
- Your partner may not like those gooey and sticky lips.
- All they desire for is soft and plump lips those are easy to kiss, giving your partner a cherishable experience.
- Don’t apply lipstick before you kiss your partner, simple lip balm is enough for the moment.
- It can eventually transfer from your lips to his, making him feel embarrassed and conscious.
4. Freshen Your Breath to Practice Kissing
You do not want your foul breath to spoil the whole moment. Maintain oral hygiene and take care of your breath, not only when you go for a kiss but always. Your whole body including the mouth should smell pleasing before you try to get cozy with your partner. Brushing your teeth daily is necessary. You can also use a mouth freshener before you kiss. Don’t eat foods with a pungent and unpleasant smell like garlic, onions, and other strong tasting foods especially liquor before you kiss, this is to avoid getting the foul smell which may annoy your partner. How your mouth smell? matters a lot, as bad and unpleasant hygiene can even scare away your partner. Therefore, it is very much important to take care pf personal hygiene while getting cozy and intimate with your partner.
- Lean on your partner and send the signal that you want to kiss.
- Let them response and do not force yourself on your partner.
- If your partner moves back that means he or she is not ready for a kiss.
- In case your partner moves closer, this is a positive response and a signal for you to get going.
- Maintaining eye contact is also important while kissing.
- When you move in for the kiss, look into the person’s mouth.
- Close your eyes, when your lips press together.
- This will make the kiss more intense and cherishable.
5. Make the First Kiss Last Longer
If you suddenly plan on kissing your partner, your noses may appear as an obstacle refraining your lips to be pressed together. So, tilt your head to one side and then make the move. Start with a simple peck as this will tease your partner, making them want more of you. You can take a short break and start kissing again with more intensity and passion.
- When you kiss the first time, lock your lips for a couple of seconds unless your partner opens their lips and picks up the same pace, allowing you more access.
- If you make your kiss last longer then you will be able to set the stage for the next kiss.
- Softly nibble your partner’s upper and lower lip a few times. Then start kissing to their upper lip.
- If your heart beat raises then your partner will appreciate it. It will make your act more passionate.
- If you want, you can also try a French kiss. Although, not everyone is ready for a french kiss at the same time.
- In a french kiss, you just need to play with your tongue. More your tongue into your partner’s mouth only when they allow you to do so. If not, do not try and force the kiss until and unless you have an idea of what they actually want from you.
- Once given the access, move your tongue into your partner’s mouth. If you force your partner for a french kiss then you will probably embarrass yourself.
- This will also make your partner lose interest in you.